Captain Rodney's Coffee Barbecue Pork Tenderloin
Awake! Arise and feast your eyes on this amazing Pork Tenderloin featuring our eye-opening Boatswain's Brew Coffee Barbeque Sauce!
- 2 ½ lb Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ Cup Chicken Stock
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- 4 Cups Captain Rodney’s Boatswain's Brew Coffee BBQ Sauce
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Pat pork loin dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Transfer pork, fat-side up, to a rack in a heavy-bottomed roasting pan and brush 2 cups of BBQ sauce over.
Add stock to the bottom of the roasting pan.
Roast pork to a 140° F internal temperature, about 1 hour.
Transfer to baking sheet and rest 10 minutes, then thinly slice the loin.
Remove rack and place roasting pan on stove over medium-high heat.
Add remaining BBQ sauce and whisk to incorporate the browned sauce.
Cook until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes and cover sliced pork with the Coffee BBQ reduction.
Captain Rodney’s Cheese Bake
"The Top Tailgating Recipe in the South"
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8 ounce pack cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled) or equivalent "real" bacon bits
- 1/2 cup of any Captain Rodney’s Boucan Glaze
Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions and ¼ cup Captain Rodney’s Glaze in greased quiche pan. Top with crackers and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Top with remaining Captain Rodney’s Pepper Glaze.
Serve with crackers.
Captain Rodney’s Peachtree Chicken Cheese Dip
A tasty buffalo-style chicken dip, with a Southern flair.
- 1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup of bleu cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2- 12-14 ounce cans of white chunk chicken
- 6-10 Ritz-style butter crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup of Captain Rodney’s Peach Barbeque Boucan Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Captain Rodney’s Corazon del Fuego Hot Sauce (optional)
Combine softened cream cheese, bleu cheese dressing, mozzarella cheese and Captain Rodney’s Peach Barbeque Boucan Sauce. Add hot sauce to taste, if desired. Add chicken, mix well and bake for 20 minutes at 350°. Spread crushed butter crackers over top and garnish with Peach Barbeque Boucan Sauce. Serve with celery sticks, carrots and crackers.
Captain Rodney's Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 whole chicken (3 pound)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 oz. Captain Rodney’s Glaze
Season inside of chicken with pinch of salt and rotisserie on high for 10 minutes. Mix butter, salt, paprika and pepper. Set heat to medium, baste chicken with butter mixture and cook for 1-1.5 hours, basting occasionally, until internal temperature of thigh reaches 180°. Remove from rotisserie, brush liberally with Captain Rodney’s Glaze and let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting into pieces and serving.