The famous glaze that is revolutionizing the entertaining and tailgating scene as part of Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake. The original pepper glaze was the result of a happy accident in the kitchen that resulted in this new taste sensation. They discovered that this glaze is the perfect way to add flavor to any dish, with just the right blend of peppers and spices, the original glaze delivers a sweet heat to dishes that is hard to beat.
Completely fat free and only 60 calories per tablespoon, the original boucan glaze is a great way to add a little flavor to any meal.
- 1 - 13 Ounce bottle
- With Scotch bonnet peppers, pure cane sugar, sweet peppers
- Small batch crafted
- All natural
- Hand crafted
- Nutrition - see pictures
Pure Cane Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sweet Red Peppers, Scotch Bonnet Pepper Mash (Scotch Bonnet Peppers, Salt), Xanthan Gum.
Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake Recipe:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8 oz pack cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of any Captain Rodney's Glaze Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions in greased quiche pan.
- Top with crackers and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with bacon and Captain Rodney's Pepper Glaze. Serve with crackers.