Captain Rodney's Private Reserve scotch bonnet pepper boucan glaze can be used as a glazed and brushed on near the end of the cooking or can be used as a dipping sauce for all of your favorite foods. Includes recipe for a great cheese bake dish. A grilling and dipping sauce from the heart of the Caribbean.
1 - 13 Ounce bottle
Our original pepper glaze was the result of a happy accident in our kitchen that resulted in this new taste sensation. We discovered that this glaze is the perfect way to add flavor to any dish, with just the right blend of peppers and spices, our original glaze delivers a sweet heat to dishes that is hard to beat.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8 oz pack cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of any Captain Rodney's Glaze Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions in greased quiche pan.
- Top with crackers and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with bacon and Captain Rodney's Pepper Glaze. Serve with crackers.